Ultimate Black Diamond® Cheese Lobster Rolls
A mouth-watering lobster roll topped with cheese that will have your friends coming back for more.
4 to 8
Black Diamond® Marble Cheddar Natural Slices
Lobster tails (approx. 1 lb of raw lobster meat)
¼ cup (60mL)
Lactantia® Garlic Butter
2 tbsp. (30mL)
1 tbsp. (15mL)
Soft rolls, top split
- Remove raw lobster meat from shells and cut into bite size chunks.
- In a large pan, melt butter and sauté lobster until it is cooked, approx. 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chives and dill. Stir to combine.
- Place buns on a baking pan and fill evenly with lobster mixture.
- Top each bun with one or two slices of cheese and place under broiler set on high until cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like
Cheese-Stuffed Taco Burgers
With crowd-pleasing Tex-Mex flavors, these tasty grilled stuffed cheeseburgers feature ooey-gooey Cheddar cheese.
French Onion and Mushroom Soup
A modern-mozza twist on a classic soup.