Leftover Turkey and Havarti Sandwich with Arugula and Strawberries
Bring out your inner epicure with a gourmet sandwich that is sure to delight.
Black Diamond® Havarti
Lactantia® Unsalted Butter
Cooked turkey breast
Hulled and sliced Strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the arugula, strawberries, balsamic and maple syrup.
- Butter all sides of each slice of bread, and then place on the baking sheet to build the sandwiches.
- Starting on the bottom slice, add turkey slices, followed by arugula mixture, and then the Black Diamond® Havarti cheese and the second piece of bread.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Slice in half and enjoy.
Other recipes you might like
Ultimate Black Diamond® Cheese Lobster Rolls
A mouth-watering lobster roll topped with cheese that will have your friends coming back for more.
Grilled Cheese, Bacon, and Tomato Sandwich
An unbeatable sandwich that fits into any meal of the day