Leftover Turkey and Havarti Sandwich with Arugula and Strawberries
Bring out your inner epicure with a gourmet sandwich that is sure to delight.
Black Diamond® Havarti
Lactantia® Unsalted Butter
Cooked turkey breast
Hulled and sliced Strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the arugula, strawberries, balsamic and maple syrup.
- Butter all sides of each slice of bread, and then place on the baking sheet to build the sandwiches.
- Starting on the bottom slice, add turkey slices, followed by arugula mixture, and then the Black Diamond® Havarti cheese and the second piece of bread.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Slice in half and enjoy.
Other recipes you might like
Cheese-Stuffed Taco Burgers
With crowd-pleasing Tex-Mex flavors, these tasty grilled stuffed cheeseburgers feature ooey-gooey Cheddar cheese.
French Onion and Mushroom Soup
A modern-mozza twist on a classic soup.