Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pizza Bagel
An italian twist on the classic bagel
Black Diamond® Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
Montreal Style Bagel
1 x 796ml
Canned Diced Tomatoes
32 slices, cut in half
Sliced Green onion
1 cup in a squeeze bottle
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Divide the canned tomatoes in two and puree half of the can in a blender. Once smooth, mix in the remaining tomatoes, the oregano, and the salt.
- Slice all the bagels in half and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet cut side up.
- Divide the tomato sauce over each half of the bagels.
- Top each bagel half with 1/8 cup of the Black Diamond® Pizza Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Divide the pepperoni over each bagel half and then top with another 1/8 cup of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and the cheese is nicely browned.
- Once out of the oven, drizzle some pesto over top, sprinkle with green onions and serve two halves per person.
Other recipes you might like
Cheese-Stuffed Taco Burgers
With crowd-pleasing Tex-Mex flavors, these tasty grilled stuffed cheeseburgers feature ooey-gooey Cheddar cheese.
French Onion and Mushroom Soup
A modern-mozza twist on a classic soup.