Decadent Black Diamond® Gouda Cheese Chips
Crunchy cheese crisps, perfect for a guilt free snack.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°c).
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper and arrange cheese slices in one layer, being careful not to overlap the slices (break slices in half if necessary).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Break cheese into shards and serve!
Other recipes you might like
This delicious snack delivers it all - visual appeal, variety and freshness. Black Diamond® Cheese Curds, fresh cut pepper strips and miniature pretzels nestled into a red pepper cup.
Dress up your party platter with these show-stealing crackers.