BBQ Mexican Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
The fiesta of flavours that top this succulent mushroom will be a party sensation!
Black Diamond® Monterey Jack
6, stem removed
1 small, diced
1 3/4 cups, drained
Small can of corn
1/2 cup, drained and rinsed
Canned black beans
Mexican taco seasoning
9, cut in half
6 sprigs + 2 Tbsp chopped
- Preheat BBQ to 375
- On medium high heat, add two tsp of olive oil to a small pan.
- Add in the onions, corn and beans and sauté for three minutes.
- Season with the taco spice, remove from the heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
- On a cookie sheet, place each portobello mushroom stem side up and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Top each mushroom with onion mixture, 3 cherry tomato halves and 1/2 cup of shredded Black Diamond® Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place each mushroom on the BBQ and cook for 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melted and mushrooms are cooked.
- Remove from the BBQ and place on a plate. Garnish with pickled jalapeños and a sprig of cilantro.
Other recipes you might like
Decadent Black Diamond® Gouda Cheese Chips
Crunchy cheese crisps, perfect for a guilt free snack.
Dress up your party platter with these show-stealing crackers.