Puff Pastry Topped with Fig, Grapes and Cheddar
A light & tangy dessert with cinnamon and mint highlights.
1.5 cups grated
Black Diamond® Extra Old Cheddar
Melted Lactantia Unsalted Butter
Frozen Puff Pastry, unrolled
Fresh figs, cut in 1/4’s
Ripped Fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Roll Puff pastry into a 12" x 9" rectangle on a floured surface and then place on a parchment line baking sheet.
- Mix the Lactantia® Unsalted Butter with the brown sugar, and cinnamon and then brush over the pastry leaving 1/2” border.
- Sprinkle half of the Black Diamond® Extra Old White Cheddar cheese over the pastry and top with the figs and grapes and then top with remaining cheese and drizzle remaining Lactantia Unsalted butter mixture overtop.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the pastry is nice and golden.
- Let cool slightly and sprinkle with ripped mint leaves. Serve warm.
Other recipes you might like
Black Diamond® Old Cheddar Apple Strudel
Apples topped with old cheddar cheese, oven baked to a delicious golden crisp.