Macaroni and Double Cheese
Double cheese means doubly delicious!
Black Diamond® Swiss Slices
Black Diamond® Old Cheddar, shredded
Lactantia salted butter
Green onions, chopped
Beatrice 2% milk
Salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in the same saucepan, then add onions, stirring while cooking over medium heat until tender. Blend in mustard.
- Beat together milk and eggs in small bowl; add to saucepan with Black Diamond® Old Cheddar, Black Diamond® Swiss Slices, and macaroni.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheeses melt and sauce is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Other recipes you might like
Ham, Cheese, and Spinach Strata
This truly is a dish that works for grown-ups and kids alike; a multi-generational crowd pleaser.
Stuffed Pepper with Gouda
Juicy peppers baked with quinoa, pine nuts, fresh basil and creamy Gouda.