Macaroni and Double Cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in the same saucepan, then add onions, stirring while cooking over medium heat until tender. Blend in mustard.
- Beat together milk and eggs in small bowl; add to saucepan with Black Diamond® Old Cheddar, Black Diamond® Swiss Slices, and macaroni.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheeses melt and sauce is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Other recipes you might like
A Mexican twist on a Canadian classic! Crispy shoe-string fries with taco-seasoned ground beef topped with nacho cheese sauce, diced tomato, red onion, and Black Diamond® Cheese Curds. So satisfying!
Topped with Black Diamond® Medium Cheddar Natural Cheese Slices, this chicken is so tasty; you’ll be grilling all summer long!