Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Grilled Portobello mushrooms, stuffed with Italian sausage, pesto, and topped with Black Diamond® Old White Cheddar Shredded Cheese, will wow your taste buds.
- Preheat one side of grill to medium-high heat, leaving remaining side on low heat; grease grate well.
- Stir together sausage and pesto; stuff evenly into each mushroom. Place mushrooms on grill over medium-high heat; grill for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are grill-marked. Transfer to low-heat side of barbecue; top with cheese and jalapeño slices.
- Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil before serving.
- Seed jalapeño peppers before slicing to reduce heat if desired.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole.
Other recipes you might like
Topped with Black Diamond® Medium Cheddar Natural Cheese Slices, this chicken is so tasty; you’ll be grilling all summer long!