Toasted Tapenade Sandwich
- 8 slices of Italian bread
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup tapenade
- 8 Black Diamond Fat Free Mozzarella Slices
- 1 cup black pitted olives
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a food processor, mix the olives, anchovies, and capers. With the processor on, add olive oil, pouring slowly and steadily. Do the same with the lemon juice, mix well to obtain an even consistency.
- Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil.
- Divide the tapenade between the 4 bread slices and spread evenly.
- Add 2 Black Diamond Fat Free Mozzarella Slices and cover with another slice of bread.
- Heat over medium heat in a nonstick skillet or on an electric griddle, turning once, until both sides are toasted and the cheese is melted.