Smoked Beef Sandwich
- 8 slices of rye bread
- ¼ cup Lactantia butter, softened
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 8 oz smoked beef
- 8 Black Diamond Fat Free Swiss Slices
- Butter one side of each bread slice.
- Turn 4 slices over and spread with mustard and mayonnaise. Divide smoked beef equally among those 4 slices. Top each slice with two Black Diamond Fat Free Swiss Slices and cover with remaining bread.
- Heat over medium heat in a nonstick skillet or an electric griddle, turning once, until both sides are toasted and the cheese has melted.