Cheddar, Pancetta & Thyme Mini Quiches
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup Lactantia 35% cream
- ½ cup Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup pancetta, cubed
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 pack of 12 3” mini tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 12 mini tart shells on a parchment lined baking sheet and leave them to thaw.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, place the pancetta cubes until they render their fat and crisp up. Stir in the red wine vinegar, then take the pan off the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whip together the Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread and the eggs, cracking and adding them one at a time. Whisk in the cream and add the fresh thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the pancetta evenly between the shells and then top up each shell with the egg mixture.
- Bake in the oven on a cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes until the crust is nice and golden and the egg mixture has set. Allow tarts to cool for 15 minutes before serving.