Roasted Eggplant & Cheddar Dip
- 1 eggplant, halved
- ¼ cup Beatrice sour cream
- ½ cup Black Diamond White Original Cheese Spread
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsb lemon juice
- 3 tbsp & 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place both halves of the eggplant flesh side up. Drizzle olive oil over each one and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the flesh is roasted and soft.
- Once cooled, spoon out the flesh and place in a food processor. Add in the remaining ingredients and the 3 tbsp of fresh parsley and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with 2 tsp of fresh chopped parsley and serve with toasted pita and cucumber slices.