Chili Cheddar Fettuccini
- 454 g fettuccini, cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Black Diamond Light Cheese Spread
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup Lactantia 35% cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat to sauté the garlic and red onions. Add in the cherry tomatoes and keep sautéing.
- Dollop Black Diamond Light Cheese Spread in and just let it melt.
- Pour in the chicken stock, cream, and chili powder. Cook down and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in the fettuccini and the spinach and mix well so the sauce has completely coated all of the pasta.