Chicken & Bacon Spaghetti in Cheddar Sauce
- 454 g spaghetti, cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into ½” cubes
- 5 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup Lactantia 35% cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- In a large non-stick pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Toss the cubed chicken breast into the pan and brown on all sides. Once cooked, remove the chicken and set aside.
- Bacon’s turn; add it all to the pan and allow to brown. Get the garlic in there and sautée for another minute.
- Pour in the white wine and let the liquid reduce by half.
- Stir in Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread until it’s nice and melted. Follow this with chicken stock and heavy cream and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add in the noodles, green onions, and chicken with all its glorious juices.
- Toss all the ingredients in the pan until evenly coated.