Cheddar Chickpea Hummus
- 19oz can chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup Black Diamond Light Cheese Spread
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and start to blend.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the mix is pureeing.
- Scoop out of the processor and place in bowl, ready to be dipped and devoured. Serve with toasted pita.